Internationally published author, photographer and award-winning filmmaker.
- Summited Mt. Everest as a climber, filmmaker and EMT for Peak Freaks film.
- Writer/Director/Producer on mission critical humanitarian projects covering anti-human trafficking in Thailand, environmental protection in the Arctic & cancer awareness in the US.
- Director surf unit on PERFECT WAVE, 2014.
- Associate Producer, DAWN PATROL, 2014.
- Writer/Director TARZEN DIET, Honolulu International Film Festival Accolade Award.
- Writer/Editor WATER MAN, Best Cinematography at the Surfer Poll Awards.
- Writer/Director 35mm indie feature, BEAUTIFUL AMERICANS, San Diego Film Festival.
- Short Film THE CYCLE selected at Telluride Film Festival.
- The Changers “Dream wedding” for Jessica Jimenez, an inspiring human being who was battling Stage IV Breast Cancer.